Our g&g Sewing Society kits are released for sale on the first Wednesday of each month.
From March 2021 we have updated our processes for shipping kits to ensure you receive your kit as quickly as possible after purchase.
- The shipping time frame will always be listed at the top of the kit listing. This can vary from month to month..
- Kits will be delivered in the UK via the Royal Mail 24 service. This is not a tracked service, but we are able to see delivery notifications.
- If you would like to have your kit sent with Royal Mail Tracked 24 service, then there is an additional charge of £7.50 for this. Please note, this will not expedite the shipping time frame for dispatch, but it will allow you to receive updates directly from Royal Mail as to when your item has been shipped and will arrive.
- If you order more than one kit at the same time, and live in the UK, please be aware that they may be dispatched separately and you may receive them at different times.
- If you order more than one kit at the same time and live internationally then your kits will be shipped together.
- If you order additional items to the kit, within the same order number as the kit, these items will be dispatched with the kit.
- If you order additional items to the kit after the kit order has been placed, unfortunately we are unable to group subsequent orders together and the 'add to previous order' shipping option at the checkout will not be applicable. The orders will be shipped separately and the normal postage charges will apply to the additional order.
- If you order more that one kit on separate order numbers, these cannot be combined retrospectively and will be dispatched separately.
- International orders for kits will be shipped using our UPS flat rate service and the normal postal charges will apply. Please be aware that the country that you are importing to may charge fees or customs to release your parcel. These fees are outwith our control. Please check the import charges for your own country and take these into consideration when making a purchase.