You will learn
- How to make a double crochet
- How to crochet a magic loop
- How to work on the round
- How to increase and decrease on the round
Suitable for crocheters that can confidently chain and make a double crochet
- Selection of different colour yarns to work with
- Instructions and patterns for a range of Amigurumi shapes
- Tea and biscuits
You will need to bring
- A 3mm crochet hook
Josie is a passionate designer/creator having studied Fashion Design at University then went onto design lingerie and bridal wear in Sydney Australia. She now designs and makes organic children's clothes.
Having always been passionate about creating and encouraged from an early age (coming from a creative family) wether that be sewing, crocheting or knitting it really is the satisfaction of creating something from scratch which drives her creativity and passion.
No dates available
Sorry there are no sessions planned in at the moment, but drop us an email.
We'll let you know about future dates.