You will learn
- How to create a moss wire base
- How to decorate your wreath using a range of techniques
Perfect for all levels, no previous experience necessary
- A moss wire base (the metal frame can be re-used)
- Foliage to dress your garland: evergreen, berries, pinecones, blue spruce etc
- Cork and wooden decorations
- Hessian Ribbon to hang your wreath
- Tea, coffee and mince pies
You will need to bring
Just your lovely self!
Carole grows and arranges British flowers working from her home flower patch & workshop on the edge of Bournville. Her wild-looking flowers and arrangements reflect the changing seasons and are inspired by what textures, colours and scents are loveliest on cutting day. Carole was listed in the Daily Telegraph’s ‘Top 20 most creative British Florists’ in June 2016.
No dates available
Sorry there are no sessions planned in at the moment, but drop us an email.
We'll let you know about future dates.