Temporary change to opening hours
From Tuesday 21st July you will be able to shop in our physical store and collect your online orders without an appointment.
Monday - Online order pick up only 10-5pm
Tuesday - Shop open 11am - 4pm
Wednesday - Shop open 11am - 4pm
Thursday - Shop open 11am - 4pm
Friday - Shop open 11am - 4pm
Saturday - Shop open 10am - 4pm
Sunday - Closed
Guidelines for shopping in-store
- The front door to the shop will be kept on the latch. To gain entry customers must knock loudly and a staff member will let you in.
- Two customers will be let in to shop at a time. Groups if two from the same household/bubble will be able to count as one customer but they must stay together in the shop if another customer is shopping at the same time.
- All customers must use the hand sanitizer provided on entering the shop. Hand sanitizer is available in the shop for repeated use as needed.
- We are adhering to government guidelines, therefore all customers are required to wear a face mask. You will not be allowed to enter the shop from the 24th July onwards without a face mask.
- Where possible everyone must keep a 2m distance. We have two 'help spots' in the shop for customers to stand safely and be able to chat and get help from the g&g team.
- We are operating a one way shopping system around the shop - please follow floor stickers.
- We are encouraging a minimal touch policy - please only touch what you are considering buying.
We are always happy to help in any way we can with your sewing and project planning questions.
We may have limited capacity to answer phone calls during this time so it is best to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.