Please note that the booking terms and conditions for booking onto one of our retreats is different from our regular workshop booking terms. Please CLICK HERE to see the retreat booking and cancellation terms.
Full payment for workshops is required at time of booking to secure a your place. You can pay online or in person at the store. As long as there are places left, workshop bookings can be made up to 24 hours in advance of the workshop commencing. Please attend on time to all workshops. A certain amount of time is allocated to each session and therefore we will always start at the time advertised. If you are more that 15-20 minutes late it may not be possible for you to participate in the workshop as the tutor would have to go over the same material again which is unfair to the other workshop participants.
Workshop cancellations by you
We try our best to price our workshops as fairly as possible and offer good value for money. We therefore have to have a clear cancellation policy to ensure that we cover our costs and the ongoing viability of the workshop.
We urge you to carefully check your diary to ensure that you are available to attend any workshops you are booking with us.
If circumstances change, or something pops up and you are unable to attend, unfortunately all our workshops and classes are non-refundable. Please note that there are no make-ups for missed sessions if the workshop is over more than one session.
If you give more than 14 days notice to cancel a place on a workshop your options are as follows:
- We will be happy to transfer you to another workshop, space permitting.
- If there are no suitable future dates for you to transfer to we can provide a voucher to be used for a future workshop booking.
- You can of course send someone in your place at any time, but please note that this is your responsibility to find a replacement person and you must let us know in advance who will be attending.
If you give less than 14 days notice to cancel a place on a workshop then your options are as follows:
- If you would like to transfer, we can only transfer you to a future workshop if your place is re-sold.
- If you would like to transfer and the place is not re-sold, we can add you to a last minute availability waiting list for future dates of the workshop. If there are still unsold places on the workshop with 24-48 hours until the workshop is due to take place, we will offer you a place at no additional charge. Please note this option is not a guarantee of a space.
We will do our best to fill the place within this time. Please be aware that in our experience it can be difficult to fill places on workshops at short notice.
Multiple class sessions
Some of our workshop classes take place over several sessions. If you miss a session unfortunately we can not offer a make up session. If you require further tuition to complete your project you may be able to book 1:1 lessons depending on the project and tuition required.
Workshop cancellations by us
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a workshop you will be given at least 24 hours notice and offered a transfer to another date, voucher to be used at another time or in our store, or a full refund. We will not be held liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur in the event of cancellation by us.
Terms and Conditions for booking multiple sessions of the Patchwork Masterclass workshops
Normal workshop booking terms and condtions apply as above including the following
- When booking 3 sessions you are only able to swap to another session if more than 2 weeks notice is given. If less than two weeks notice is given your place can only be transferred if the space subsequently sells. You can of course always send someone in your place instead.
- When booking all 6 sessions you must attend all these sessions. There will be no opportunity to make up for missed sessions.
- The 10% discount for 3 or more sessions only applies when all sessions are booked and paid for at the same time.
- If you wish to book online, once we have received the booking we will refund you the discount via the original payment method within the following 24 hours. Alternatively you can call the shop or drop by to book and pay the discounted price.