This months g&g Sewing Society kit includes everything you need to make a fun Truebias Nova Jumpsuit.
This is the ultimate comfy jumpsuit! Feel super relaxed while still looking chic with this cute summer style that can be worn alone or layered up underneath a classic basic tee.
Designed for knit fabrics, the Nova has various customisable features. All views have a fully faced neckline and arm holes, then choose between a wide elastic waistband with in-seam pockets or a straight fit through the waist and top stitched front pockets. For a super summery vibe, opt for the short romper length or go for full length with an elastic casing. You could even leave the ankle casing out for a loose swishy leg style.
For this kit, we have chosen two amazing colours of the softest, silkiest, smoothest mirco modal fabric that has been knitted and dyed right here in the UK, just for g&g.
This fabric has a nice amount of body, whilst still being light weight and it drapes beautifully. As it doesn't curl or roll at the edges like some other jerseys, it's easier to work with too - yay!
Choose between two fabric length options below of either Powder Blue (lighter colourway) or Legion Blue (darker colourway) and choose what size range of the pattern you would prefer to customise the kit contents for what you need.
The kit includes:
- The PDF digital file for the TrueBias Nova Jumpsuit* (Size range: US 0-30) *The link to the pdf files the instruction booklet, A0 pattern and A4 print at home pdf for ALL sizes and variations will be contained in your order confirmation email.
- A0 print out of the Truebias Nova Jumpsuit* Choose between the 0-18 (B-cup) size range OR the 14-30 (D-cup) size range. Select your preference from the drop down menu below. Please click here for more information to choosing the correct size range for you.
- Jersey Fabric - select from option below. The 'Up to US size 18' will contain 3.2m fabric. The 'Up to US size 30' will contain 3.7m fabric.
- 1 reel Matching Gutermann Sew All Thread
- Prym Jersey Sewing Machine Needles
- 0.25m of stretch interfacing
- 1.5m of 1" wide elastic
- Sew in woven label - Made by me with g&g
- *A physical print out of the instruction booklet will NOT be included. You can view the instruction booklet on your device at home, print it out at home, or add the 'printed pattern instructions' product (see link below) to your order and we will print it for you.
Your kit will be wrapped in tissue and beautifully packaged in a recyclable cardboard box.
Alongside the purchase of this kit you will receive access to a Laurens exclusive YouTube video to be used alongside the pattern instructions. She shares her hints and tips for getting a lovely finish including
The video has over 25minutes of footage, sectioned out with time stamps/chapters for easy reference and navigation. The video doesn't replace the instructions that come with the pattern, instead Lauren shares her personal hints and tips that she finds useful to help you make a lovely garment including how to cut out plain jersey on grain, how to sew and stitch fine jersey, how to accurately sew the pockets and how to consider the fit and length of the straps as you construct the garment.
The link to the video will be contained in your order confirmation email along with the pdf files, please please file this safely for future reference.