LIMITED STOCK OF NAVY BLUE KIT LEFT- AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH
The Lahja dressing gown is the ultimate in cosy, comfy lounge ware! The sewing pattern by Named, a Finnish company, have aptly named the garment 'lahja' which means 'gift' and this gown would make a beautiful gift for yourself or a friend, either made up or as a kit itself.
This unisex pattern offers two versions - a shorter knee length with cropped sleeves or a longer version that extends to the midleg with full length sleeves. Both variations feature a large patch pocket, belt fastening and collar panel.
This months g&g Sewing Society kit includes everything you need to make a full length version in any size in a sumptuous and luxurious cotton waffle fabric and is a very beginner friendly project with no fiddly fastenings.
The kit includes:
- The pdf digital file for the Named Patterns Lahja Dressing Gown* (Size range: XS- XXL - Bust/chest measurement 30" to 53") *The link to the pdf files for the instruction booklet, A0 pattern and A4 print at home pdf will be contained in your order confirmation email.
- A0 print out of the Named Patterns Lahja Dressing Gown (all views and sizes)*A physical print out of the instruction booklet will NOT be included. You can view the instruction booklet on your device at home, print it out at home, or add the 'printed pattern instructions' product (see link below) to your order and we will print it for you.
- 3.7m of 100% cotton waffle fabric (this is enough for all sizes in the longer length of the gown with long sleeves)
- Prym Sewing Machine Needles
- 0.5m medium weight interfacing
- Matching 100m Gutermann Sew All Thread
- Sew-in woven label - "Made by me with g&g"
Your kit will be wrapped in tissue and beautifully packaged in a recyclable cardboard box. (For security international orders will be sent in a grey mail bag.)
Alongside the purchase of this kit you will receive access to Laurens exclusive YouTube video to be used alongside the pattern instructions. The 24 minute video covers key construction steps including how to work with waffle fabric, how to sew flat felled seams for a really neat finish on the inside and how to make and insert a hanging loop for your gown.
The link to this video will also be contained in your order confirmation email.
*International shipping - as the weight of this kit is over the threshold to be automatically charged shipping during the checkout we have created separate International postage products to speed up getting your parcel sent out.
Please see below the shipping products for popular countries and add this to your cart. This is the cost for posting the kit only. If you are ordering extra fabrics etc to your order there may be an additional charge to pay. If you do not see your country listed, we will contact you once your order has been placed to pay separately for postage, or you can email us for a quote before purchase, but please note that as kits are popular, your preferred choice may sell out.